Monday, August 22, 2011



I opened shop again last Wednesday.

I was a little hesitant to open up because  there are so many things I want to do that I wont have time for now that my shop is open again, but I really love my "job" and running my own business so I was itching to start again, too. 

At first it felt a little hard to balance work and family time, especially with a newborn who eats every 2-3 hours for 45 minutes at a time, and a two and a half year old who is not sure what to make of her little sister. I was also not sure what to expect in the way of sales. Etsy changed their default search to relevancy while my shop was "on vacation". I ended up with a sale within 10 minutes of opening up, and they have remained steady. There is still a ton of work to do to make my shop show up higher on relevancy searches, so I expect to be working long days for a while now.

I finally got ladies Vneck shirts to start stocking. I am not sure which designs will work best, but I am excited to experiment. I have a few other new products up my sleeve,  and pretty soon I need to restock long sleeved shirts for the colder months. I also have some new tshirt designs that will be popping up soon.

I have some fun posts planned for this week. I have seller to feature and also a craft  tutorial, so I will be back soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!