Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!

This weekend was nice. Friday Adam
and I watched a back episode of Antiques Roadshow-Why yes, we are nerdy- and worked out together for about an hour. Adam usually goes climbing on Fridays (and I go also if we happen to have a babysitter for the kids) but the climbing gym is expanding and moving to a new location.

Saturday I got to bike to practice for the first time this season. It was actually pretty chilly, but I was moving at a decent speed so it kept me comfortable.

Sunday was a relaxed day.  We did our chores and I got to do a photo shoot for my shop with a friend and fellow Roller Derby skater.

I am not trying to move away from my current model (also a skater and friend) but I wanted to have more variety in faces and body types in my shop.

I am hoping that when I lose some of this weight I will feel comfortable modeling some of my own clothes. I am not sure how I will feel about it, I am not a huge fan of having my photo taken.


I also enjoyed working on some custom art. I had a special request for a Camel design, and soon one (or both) of these will be offered in my shop:


My Nutritional Ketosis is going great. I am looking forward to weighing myself on Tuesday to see if I have made any progress. Lately I have been feeling pretty awesome.

Take Care!

♥Erica














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!