Wednesday, January 29, 2014

NEW in Caustic Threads







A friend that helps me out with my shop tasks likes bears. I'd been wanting to do a bear design for a while, but I was inspired and motivated to do it when she mentioned it in conversation. I love how it turned out. This photo is just a preview, the item will be available later this week. 


I also finally started offering polo shirts in Caustic Threads. I have been making these for my husband since he can't wear t-shirts at work, and he gets frequent compliments on the screen-printed  polo tees he wears to work. This can be ordered now at causticthreads.com

So, What is next? Well, spring is right around the corner. I may cuddle with my little ones and that frog and toad story to see if I can conjure some inspiration. 

♥ Erica





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!