Monday, February 10, 2014

Coming Soon, to Caustic Threads


Soon this image (or a similar one) will be added to my shop. This Pegasus with a horn... unicorn with wings...pegicorn... Oh, no matter, this cheeky design of a mythical creature pooping cupcakes and stars was a request from a wonderful customer of mine. I am super excited to add it to my shop! 

I hope you all had an excellent weekend! I benched coached for the Munecas Muertas roller derby team this weekend. I had said I would not be traveling for roller derby this year, but oh, I do miss it so. I love derby. I sometimes burn out, but it never seems to last long. 

Sunday I went skating at the rink and had a friend over for dinner, and friday I really enjoyed going climbing with my husband and 5 year old. Autumn was seriously awesome! I am out of shape, so I hope to be able to go climbing weekly. After all, it is great cross-training for derby... and that seems to be what my life always revolves around. 

Take care! 

♥ Erica





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!